- High modulus carbon fiber frame. It offers improved stiffness, better vibration damping, excellent strength and weight savings compared to other material
- RockShox Bluto suspension fork compatible
- Fits for carbon seatpost, or adjustable seatpost,such as RockShox Reverb adjustable seatpost with remove control
- All internal cable routing, best protection and easy maintenance
- 2 year warranty for manufacturer defects, lifetime crash replacement program ( discount for new frame )
It is a "true" fullsuspension, carbon fat bike frame that can accept 4.8" tires (when mounted on 26", 90mm rims). Features include:
● Toray T700 high modulus carbon.
● Frame weight: 2705g/5.96 pounds (20 inch)
● Stiffer, stronger and more vibration compliant than any other material.
● All four pivot points utilize bearings for the smoothest ride ever.
● Tapered head tube (1-1/8" to 1-1/2") with integrated bearing seats.
● Compatible with all forks including Rockshox Bluto, MRP Mastodon, Wren, and more.
● 120mm rear travel, when used with Rockshox Monarch 200x51mm shock.
● Supports 31.6mm rigid or dropper seatposts.
● All cabling is internal. Clean design and easy maintenance.
● Standard threaded BSA 120mm bottom bracket.
● No more creaking from press-fit bearings.
● 12x197 thru axle rear.
● Compatible with all 1x drivetrain systems: Sram, Shimano, and others.
● Chainstay protection.
● Lifetime "Crash Replacement" Program
● Discounted replacement frames
● Available in 16, 18 or 20-inch frame sizes.
● The frame includes rear dropouts with derailleur hanger, seatpost clamp, and rear thru-axle.
|| Fat Bike Frame
|| 100% Carbon Fiber Toray T700
|| 2550+-20g(16'') 2620+-20g(18'')
|| 16/18/20 inch
|| Top 1-1/8",down 1- 1/2"
|| BSA (120mm BB Shells)
|| Supports 31.6mm rigid or dropper seatposts (no including)
|Seat Post Clamp
|Disc Rotor Size
|| 1 x Frame
1 x Rear thru-axle
1 x Seatpost clamp
|| 2 year warranty from manufacturer defects
All ICAN products have the warranty against manufacturing defects--1 Year Warranty & 2 Year Crash Replacement (since the date you purchase). During that period, ICAN will replace or repair (when possible) the defective part. Every ICAN frame and wheelset has a useful product life cycle, they also have a unique identification number and warranty card. Failure to use the provided warranty card will void your warranty. Remember to keep your receipt and warranty card for proof of purchase.
All prices of ICAN products shipped from China we quote to customer do not include the Taxes. If it needs to pay the taxes, it will be buyer’s duty; ICAN is not responsible for any custom duty or import taxes. We can mark the invoice with a Low Declared Value for you, please contact us if you need. However, if you buy products from our oversea warehouse, taxes and customs have been prepaid, you don’t need worry about that. Price of the products in oversea warehouse showed on the website is the total.
Check our oversea warehouse:
Learn more, please click:
Warranty and Return: https://icancycling.com/pages/warranty-faq
Payment and Taxes: https://icancycling.com/pages/payment-methods