Wide Rim Tech
25mm rim wide creates a better, more stable support, while the shape of the tire and rim together creates regular, stable air flow, in short, more aerodynamics, less attrition. provides an ideal basis for 25/28mm tires, the sizes currently popular.
2-Way Clincher Tubeless. Tubes or No-Tubes
Use either traditional tires with tubes, or tubeless tires without tubes. Tubeless tires can provide lower rolling resistance and better protection from punctures.
2:1 Spoke Ratio Patent
Enhance the transfer of the athlete’s power more effective. Spoke tensions are balanced more evenly between drive and non-drive sides and the fatigue life of the rim, hub and spokes is lengthened.
Elegant Racing Patented Hub
Special spoke thru way is easier for maintaining, and the middle shape provides full carbon tube, make the hub lighter. wide flange design on the drive size offers better torsional stiffness.Thousands of riders all over the world on these hubs and they are great performers and super durable.
Oversize Flange Hub Design
The Oversize Flange was developed from the need to create a system to transmit every watt to the ground without dispersion, without having to add spokes or superstructures that increase weight.It increases dishing and enables spokes to be shortened. Doubling the spokes creates a balanced system that is excellent at transmitting torque.
Sapim CX-RAY As light as a titanium spoke
The CX-Ray still receives the best results in fatigue testing of any spoke. The CX-Ray aero spoke combines excellent aerodynamics with low weight and great strength. Not only are they more aerodynamic, they also make wheels lighter and stronger. Its unique strength and flexibility make the CX-Ray suitable for most bicycle disciplines. CX-Ray spokes are used by top bike racers and triathletes around the world.
This wheelset has been certified and approved by the UCI (Union Cycliste Internationale), for use in UCI sanctioned road races.
ICAN FL50 2:1 Wheels is the size to choose if you're aiming to increase your power output and make the most of the flywheel effect created by the rotation of the rim: incredible speeds plus optimum support during the strongest accelerations. This wheel is ideal for short climbs out of the saddle, when cycling on the flat or in triathlon races when making the most of aerodynamics is key.
- Full carbon fiber 50mm depth 25mm width aerodynamic clincher tubeless ready rim
- Use straight pull hub with Shimano 10/11 speed, model: ICAN 360G straight pull
- The design of the rear hub (with 2: 1 spoking) ensures a high lateral rigidity suitable for any driving style
- Handbuilt with aero sapim cx-ray spokes
- Weight:1470+-20g (665+-10g / 805+-10g )
● Hub: ICAN straight pull hub
● Spoke: Sapim CX-Ray Spokes
● Spoke Pattern: Radial
● O.L.D: 100mm
● Weight: 665+-10g
● Hub: ICAN straight pull hub, 24 Hole (2:1)
● Spoke: Sapim CX-Ray Spokes
● Spoke Pattern: drive side - radial, non-drive side - 2 cross
● O.L.D: 130mm
● Cassette: Shimano or Sram 10/11 Speed
● Weight: 805+-10g
● Depth: 50mm
● Width: 25mm
● Material: Carbon Fiber T700
● Weave: UD Matt
● ERD: 540mm
● Hole: Front 20, Rear 24
● Tire Size: 700x23c or 700x25c
● Rider Weight Limit: 105kg
1 x Wheelset
1 x skewer
1 x rim tape
2 x brake pads